RD&E launches new patient website
The RD&E has today launched its new, patient-friendly interactive website – www.rdehospital.nhs.uk.
As well as promoting self-care and the range of options available for those seeking urgent care, the website includes all the information you may need about the Trust’s acute and community services. This includes:
- sites, services and ward information, including how to get there, opening times and contact information;
- information on clinical services, including what each team does, and a range of resources such as leaflets, documents and videos;
- how to change or cancel an appointment;
- support available (including PALS, translation services and our learning disability liaison team);
- the live waiting times for Wonford ED and our Minor Injuries Unit in Honiton.
You can also read about the RD&E’s current vacancies, innovations, latest news, the RD&E Charity, and much, much more!
If you have any comments or questions about the new website, please email email@example.com